Welcome to Our Pub
Warm and Inviting The Wheatsheaf at Oaksey is a unique place. Full of charm on the edge of the Cotswolds; this is a popular village local with an enviable reputation for food and exciting monthly theme nights.
Holding 2 AA rosettes and recognised in The AA Pub Guide 2013, for our award winning 'Gourmet Burger Menu'. Ritz London trained Head chef, Jack Robson-Burrell, holds high standards for our food; using fresh, local produce to execute delicious dishes and launching seasonal menus.
Chelsey, Jack and the team look forward to seeing you soon.
- The Which? Good Food Guide 2012
- 2 AA Rosettes for Food
- Michelin Red Guide & Michelin Eating Out in Pubs Guide
- Good Pub Guide
- Alistair Sawday’s Good Pub Guide
- English Beef & Lamb Executive ‘Britain’s Best Burger’
- Dec 2009 - Shortlisted for Cotswold Food & Drink Awards Best School Lunches for our work with Oaksey CofE Primary School
- Top 20 Pub Near A Grass Airstrip 2012 Award
We take guidebook recognition seriously – if you eat at the pub and enjoy it please write and let them know.